Control guard system KOSguard
Also control is necessary to have under control
Register of control avoid unpleasant conjecture.
The KOSguard accurate, uncompromising documentation of patrol data through electronic system. The system uses resistant iButton contact chips as checkpoints or personal guard chip, which are retrieved into the sensor of security guard patrol system KOSguard.
Advantages of the system
- durable, lightweight, handheld sensors with high long service life and optimized memory capacity up to 8000 events, without unnecessary controls and moving parts
- system works with a resistant iButton contact chips
- simple installation with no need for external power supply and cabling
- easy operation and maintenance of the system
- automatic evaluation of accuracy made patrols
- quality evaluation software
- warranty and after warranty service is provided by the next working day after delivery to us
- granted a certificate VTÚE of 2001
- extensive distribution network ensures maximum customer support
Scheme of functions
1. Identification of guards
You have to assign to each guard a personal chip. The guard attaching the chip to the sensor begins tour.
2. Guard tour / patrol
Control points are located in the area the way, that the patrol interfere in any desired locations. The guard bypasses control points in the order and time limit. Successful load of each control point sensor confirms with optical an acoustic signal.
3. Transfer data to a data collection chip
Before completely filling the memory reader announces signal (2x beeps, blinks 2x) the need for data download. This is done using a data chip (works similar to Flash drive), which reads 1,000 events from the sensor.
Data chips are used to avoid the need to transport the sensor from an object to evaluate the data and that it can continue to be used without interruption.
4. Loading of patrol data into the PC, their evaluation
Data collected from sensors are possible to transfer via the adapter connected to the PC with installed program WSOK.
Transferred data are evaluated according pre set-up criteria. The result is a list of patrols clearly showing the correctness of execution. It is possible to generate extracts and reports for customers or supporting documentation for invoicing.
The sensor will assign a chip code with timestamp and store it in its memory. Capacities range from sensor 500 to 8000 events (1 = 1 chip load event).
The calculation of the appropriate sensor capacities: number of control points * number of patrols per day * period-the number of days – reading data chip).
Does not contain control elements and thanks to metallic body is very resistant to rough handling.
Identification chips are used as a control points for tours and rounds. It is possible to stick to the surface of two-component epoxy adhesive, or using a plastic handle and screw.
Guard chips are used to differentiate data in the sensor. It serves as a marker thanks to which the software can automatically differentiate specific patrols of each guard. This chip is necessary for correct evaluation of patrols.
Data chips contain memory and battery. They can be compared with a flash drive. Attaching data chip to the sensor data chip reads 1,000 events, which are then transferred to a PC via an adapter. For easier recognition from conventional chips are data chips delivered with the red key fob.
Data chip can set the time in sensors or copy the data without their removal from the sensors (for instance, to control the inspection).
|Adapter for PC connectivity|
The adapter is used to communicate between a PC and chips. Downloads data, sets the chips for their functions as a transfer, copy or time data chip. Adapter is used as a hardware key for the WSOK program. This means that for unique adapter number exist unique license code for evaluation software.
Adapter is made for USB port only.
DataBOX allows the existing iButton off-ine patrol systems to communicate online. DataBOX receives data about executed patrols from portable electronic sensors and sends them to a central server.
More info here.
Intelligent program WSOK working under MS-Windows 95, NT, 98, 2000, Me and XP, is used mainly for typing, printing and maintenance of primary tables (databases), checkpoints, guards, sensors and patrols.
The evaluation program is designed for events conducted rounds, which are in the form of simple information about the date, time and code of identification chip (checkpoint or personal chip of guard) transmitted from the data chip. The program gives a maximum of clear information about the names of various control points, including the name of guardian, who did his rounds.
When you enter a patrol schedules and specific routes evaluation software is able to automatically evaluate the correctness of conducted patrols.
All output data, the program is ready to provide output to the screen and the printed version of the required reports.
WSOK Program Properties
- Database of sensors, guards, checkpoints and routes
- Defining individual patrol routes
- Viewing and printing of statements for the sensor, a guard, checkpoint and route in the specified interval and scale
- Internal and customer extracts (extracts with the names of the guards or with their personal numbers)
- Carried out the beats from many perspectives, individual setting range of statements
- The tab function
- The possibility of an independent evaluation of various objects
- Ability to process and sort patrol data based on the name of the company
- Automatic control of the correctness of design patrols
- Inclusion of guards into groups
- Table of user access rights to the program
- Editing patrol data by authorized persons only
- Export data files
Minimal configuration of PC
Software: Windows 95 and higher
Hardware: Processor 486 and higherí
WSOK – modul E-mail client
At the present time it is not necessary, physically attend guarded objects in order to download data rounds.
The biggest innovation in our range – SW WSOK e-mail client.
Data from the object can be sent to the headquarters in form of e-mail messages. It is sufficient when the guard has an access to a PC with installed application WSOK client. Guard retrieves the classical way the data via PC adapter to PC and from there they will be automatically sent by e-mail. When received in headquarters they will be archived within the program WSOK by responsible person with access rights.
The cost of installing application is minimal and savings in travel costs considerable. You do not have to drive anymore to pick up the data from sensor on object. You can visit the site by random only for spot checks or exceptionally in extreme cases.
For the download from sensor to data chip use the standard method. Then transfer data to SW WSOK4 e-mail client. After downloading has finished data are sent automatically to the headquarters and option to delete data from the chip will show up.
The program WSOK4 e-mail client additionally offers opportunity to see downloaded data in base table, creation of a time chip and set the system time in the sensor.
Data come at headquarters in an email message. After opening the e-mail message attached file must be save to the folder in the program.
After starting the program WSOK4 at headquarters, it will automatically load data from the directory (only if the option “Automatically load” is set-up). If the program is already running, just select the menu “Service” option “Retrieved data from the object.” The downloaded data are displayed in the program exactly the same as the data directly from the data chip
- Downloading data on the object, without the arrival of the worker from headquarters.
- Updating the date and time as needed.
- Re-initialize the data chip after malfunction.
- Current control of the loaded data (if data are properly recorded in the sensor)
- Data acquisition from the objects immediately after the patrol.
- Significant cost reduction for data downloading